WEAAD "Precisely Purple 2017" photo competition Entries
The EAPU Precisely Purple World Elder Abuse Awareness Day Photo Competition has closed. Thank you to the Lions Club of Brisbane Inner North for doing the honours and juding this year's winners. Thank you to everyone who entered , all the photos are amazing and we are very privilleged to have so much support.
Here are some of this year's entries:
Terms and Conditions
- Entries will be accepted from participants within Australia only.
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of UnitingCare Queensland are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent.
- UnitingCare Queensland reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- The promotion commences 5 June 2017 and final entries will close18 June 2017 11.59pm AEST.
- Entries will be judged and winners selected by representatives from the Lions Club of Brisbane Inner North. UnitingCare Queensland will not be involved in this selection of winners.
- To enter, winners must follow all steps of the competition:
a) Take a photo of your ‘Precisely Purple’ creation (subject photographed must be purple).
b) Write a short sentence or paragraph describing your photograph.
c) Submit your photo, description along with your email address and phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. UnitingCare Queensland accepts no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entries will be deemed void if forged, inappropriate or offensive.
- Entrants warrant that their entry does not contain any inappropriate content or violate any law.
- The winning prize is 1x prepaid Visa gift card to the value of $100. The runner-up will receive 1x prepaid Visa gift card to the value of $50. The prize is non refundable or redeemable for cash.
- By entering this competition, you are giving permission for UnitingCare Queensland to use your photograph for promotional purposes in material related to the Elder Abuse Prevention Unit.
- Winners will be contacted via phone and email. No personal information or details will be shared.